Russia to boost strategic nuclear forces training – Ukrainian intelligence
Russian Federation is checking the readiness of military men to accomplish missions amidst full scale nuclear war
Russian Federation has activated operations of combat training of its strategic nuclear forces. This was reported by the press service of the Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine on their Facebook page.
“We spotted activation of operations of combat training of Russian strategic nuclear forces. A command post rehearsal of the 33rd Strategic Rocket Forces (Omsk) is being held on September 19 – 22. The aim of the training is to check the readiness of military men to accomplish missions amidst full scale nuclear war and to test the capacity of the new weapons and means of Russia's Strategic Missile Forces Automated Command and Control System," - reads the message.
Apart from that strategic command post exercises are scheduled for October 4 – 11 involving land, air and sea components of the nuclear triad.
As it was reported earlier, Russian Armed Forces General Staff announced creating a new army on South-Western direction, encompassing Command of the combined arms army and the 150th motorized rifle division.
As we reported earlier, the Russian Federation in the framework of the military drills "Caucasus-2016" transferred to the Ukrainian border " about 41.6 thousand soldiers.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars