Russia to begin large-scale military drills near Ukraine’s border soon, Turchynov
Single day since beginning of Minsk Agreements has not passed "without provocation and attacks"
Russia will begin the next large-scale military exercises near its border with Ukraine in the near future. The National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) Secretary Alexander Turchynov during the meeting with the Minister of Defence of Estonia Hannes Hanso, the press service of the National Security Council reports.
The sides paid special attention to cooperation in the field of cyber security, which, according to the Minister of Defence of Estonia, is extremely important, "because the NATO headquarters on cybersecurity are situated in Tallinn".
"We took a cybersecurity strategy and establish a national cybersecurity coordination center. This issue is very sensitive for us, because cyber aggression is a component of a hybrid war waged by the Russian Federation against Ukraine", said Turchynov.
In turn, Mr. Hans assured the Secretary of the NSDC of Ukraine in support of the government and the people of Estonia.
"We are always support the position of Ukraine during the NATO and the EU meeting", he stressed.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case