Russia prepares for jump-off in Donbas region, - Turchynov
Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Secretary left for forward defense line
Russia is preparing for the offensive operation in the Donbas region. Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Secretary Olexander Turchynov said this and moved to the forward defense line of the Ukrainian Arm Forces (liga.net).
He met with the anti-terrorist operation Head Quarters, checked the military preparedness of the units in Mariupol region, and visited the positions in Shyrokyne and others on south defense line.
According to him, the Russian troops have increased the attacks that "are delivered neglecting all agreements about prohibiting of heavy artillery".
"The enemy fires from breached by Minsk Agreements 152, 122 mm artillery, 120 mm mortar and multiple launch rocket system every day", Turchynov said.
There are more snipers and sabotage-reconnaissance groups detected in Donbas region.
"These provocative actions lead to deaths of Ukrainian soldiers and the civilians and are aimed at full stall of the Minsk agreements", Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Secretary stressed.
As Turchynov mentioned, the militants constantly receive the weapons, ammunition and fuel and create the tactical reserves.
"It proves the Russian General Staff is preparing the offensive operation", Turchynov added, saying that Ukrainian Arm Forces are ready to stand up to any provocative actions of the aggressor.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars