Russia neglects initial Minsk agreement
Minsk-1 is ignored because it contains unfavorable items for Russia
The Russian Federation neglects Minsk agreement from 2014, the so-called “Minsk-1”, due to a number of unfavorable items, informed Vadym Prystaiko, Ukraine’s representative at Normandy Four negotiations, in an interview to “Yevropeiska Pravda” (“European Truth”).
“First of all, we insist there was no Minsk-2. We believe such terminology is used because Russia is ignoring Minsk-1, the agreement from 2014. The thing is that Minsk-1 contains unfavorable items for Russia. That is why they are making efforts to neglect Minsk-1”, - Prystaiko said.
According to Vadym Prystaiko, the so-called Minsk-2 is really a “Complex of measures for implementing Minsk agreements”.
“This is the answer to the question about “Minsk-3”. In case the process hits off, it will have aspects that will hinder peaceful settlement of the conflict. The so-called “Minsk-2” was not perfect, but there is a possibility that “Minsk-3” will contain aspects, which are totally inappropriate and unacceptable”. – he added.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas