Russia may build the "Ukrainian Karabakh" in Eastern Ukraine
Today Russia is spending more than 1 billion dollars a year to support two rebellious territories
In case of failure of elections in some districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions Russia will build the "Ukrainian Karabakh." This was reported by ZN.UA citing sources.
"According to our sources with knowledge of the mood of the Russian side, the Kremlin will build the "Ukrainian Karabakh " and strengthen the statehood there. The ownership of all valuable assets that are at the uncontrolled territories will be into the hands of the Russian capital. Taking into account the interests of local "leaders" who first will decide about valuable assets’ "nationalization", - said in the article by Sergei Rachmaninoff.
Earlier we reported that The restoration of Donetsk region will cost about 7 billion
He notes that Moscow will pour money as much as necessary to maintain the local economy. "According to our sources, today Russia is spending more than 1 billion dollars a year to support two rebellious territories. According to experts of the Russian Academy of Sciences, now some districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions provide themselves at 37%. According to the forecasts of the same experts, for 6-9 months, these areas are able to reach the level of self-sufficiency at 68-74% ", - says the article.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case