Russia lies and wears double face during Minsk talks, - Gorbulin
Ukraine’s representative in political subgroup of Minsk group shared his view on Russia’s actions during the negotiations on settlement of Donbas conflict
Russia constantly lies and displays hypocrisy during peace talks in Minsk. Volodymyr Gorbulin, Ukraine’s representative in political subgroup of Minsk group, said this in an interview with Interfax-Ukraine.
“Lies and hypocrisy are the key tools of the Russian aggression. The Russian side uses this tool during the Minsk negotiation process. Russia accuses Ukraine and makes it look guilty, saying that Kyiv must be the first to implements political decision”, Gorbulin said.
The diplomat reiterated that first and the most important three provisions of Minsk deals are now regularly breached (the complete and bilateral ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and verification of the withdrawal by the OSCE).
“Russia demands that Ukraine approves the bill on local elections on Donbas; but it gives no answer to who will guarantee security of these elections. Russia wants Ukraine to submit changes to Constitution, but to me, it’s ill-conditioned for any state to offer such things to another state. Besides, Russia constantly lies to the rest of Normandy Four representatives about the consequence of events in eastern Ukraine”, Gorbulin concluded.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Yanukovych says he removed 590 prosecutors from Ukrainian citizenship 30 September, 16:28
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars