Russia is investigating 60 criminal cases of war crimes against civilians in Donbas
Belarus opened 135 criminal cases against their fellow citizens, who participated in Dondas conflict
Russia's Investigative Committee is investigating 60 criminal cases of war crimes against the civilian population in the south-east of Ukraine, - reported Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin during a lecture at the Moscow State University.
“Now there are 60 criminal cases on numerous killings of civilians in the south-east of Ukraine, the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare, genocide of ethnic group of Russian-speaking people living in the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republic, kidnapping, obstructing the work of journalists and killing them and others, "- he said.
Also the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Belarus opened 135 criminal cases against their fellow citizens, who participated in the armed conflict in Donbas.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas