Russia introduces new types of weapons into occupied Crimea
Among weapons are modern submarines which affected area covers the whole Ukraine
Russia actively introduces into Crimea new types of weapons, such as submarines armed with modern cruise missiles and coastal defense systems. Also Russia strengthens the aviation and naval grouping, said Defense Ministry spokesman of the Main Intelligence Directorate Vadim Skibitskiy.
"Today, Russia has created a powerful grouping of Russian troops in the Crimean peninsula and plans its further strengthening. Until 2020, they want to reach such level of potential, as it was during the Soviet era ", - said Skibitskiy.
According to his words, among delivered to Crimea Russian arms are the modern submarines equipped with cruise missiles, which affected area which covers the whole Ukraine, and also the modern coastal defense systems.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars