Russia confirms militants’ attacks in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
They did not recognize it until August 2
The Russian side of the joint center for control and coordination of the cease-fire regime confirmed the facts of attacks by Russia-backed militants in Donbas region for the first time. The press service of the anti-terrorist operation reports this.
The Ukrainian side reported that the situation on the demarcation line remains tense, but Russian observers began to confirm the facts of attacks by militants, including those 152 mm weaponry, 120 and 82 mm mortars banned by Minsk Agreements. They did not recognize it until yesterday.
"The members of the illegal armed groups must have become the pain in the neck to everyone by their illegal actions. That’s why Russian side began to confirm the breach of the cease-fire state by the militants”, reads the message.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars