Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region
36 attacks in Donbas reported
There were 36 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Defense Ministry press service reports this.
Most of the attacks spotted in the Mariupol region. Pro-Russia troops opened fire from 122 mm artillery system, anti-air missile mounts, infantry fighting vehicle, 120 mm mortar and small arms near Talakivka, Novotroyitske, Vodyane and Shyrokyne.
There were 14 attacks in the Luhansk region. The mercenaries engaged fire from armoured personnel carrier, machine guns and automatic grenade launchers in Novoalexandrivka, from 82 mm ortar in Novozvanivka and from heavy machine guns near Stanytsia Luhanska.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Donetsk region were attacked twice from heavy machine guns in Luhanske and Novgorodske.
Eastern Ukraine conflict: 32 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 4 October, 11:09
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars