Russia-backed militants fire 38 times, three officers wounded, - ATO HQ
Shelling conducted in all directions
According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 38 ceasefire violations by the militants in the Donbas region.
The Russian occupational forces opened fire in the Mariupol region from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Pavlopil, Gnutove, Krasnogorivka, Marinka and Shyrokyne, from infantry fighting vehicle in Talakivka. Snipers were spotted near Shyrokyne.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Luhansk region were attacked from 82 mm mortar in Zolote and Krymske, and from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Novozvanivka and Novoolexandrivka.
Enemy engaged fire from mortar, automatic grenade launchers, small arms in Kamyanka, Luhanske, Zaitsevo, Avdiivka and Troyitske, Donetsk region.
Three Ukrainian officers were wounded during the day.
Militants attack Ukrainian Army 30 times, - ATO HQ 9 January, 23:59
Two officers wounded in Donbas, - ATO HQ 18 January, 23:59
Russia-backed militants continue shelling in Donbas, - ATO HQ 3 January, 23:59
Militants suffer heavy losses in Svitlodarsk bulge 26 December, 13:24
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany