Russia-backed militants engage fire on Ukrainian forces 11 times
Enemy snipers step up activity in Luhansk region
For the last 24 hours, the militants brought down fire 11 times in Donbas region. The Ukraine’s military headquarters reported this on Facebook page.
"The shelling of the Ukrainian units by the illegal armed groups doesn’t stop. Militants opened fire 11 times today", the HQ’s press service reported.
The enemy fired from heavy machineguns and automatic grenade launchers on emplacements near Novotroitske, using another 120 mm mortar, too.
"Russian militants delivered fire from 82 mm mortars on the army units near Zaytsevo and Pavlopol, Donetsk region. Mercenaries used a man-portable anti-tank gun near Berezove, and an infantry fighting vehicle fired on Ukrainian units near Luhanske", the press center said.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars