Russia-backed militants decrease attacks in Donbas, - ATO HQ
25 attacks reported
There were 25 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this.
Enemy fired on Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donetsk region 14 times, from 120 mm mortar, automatic mounted grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in Avdiivka, Zaitsevo, Verkhnetoretsk. Snipers were spotted in Zaitsevo.
Russia-backed militants attacked Mariupol region 10 times from 82 mm mortar, automatic tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in Maryinka, Shyrokyne, Novotroyitske, Starognativka and Pavlovil. Snipers were setected near Shyrokyne.
The mercenaries engaged fire from small arms in Stanytsya Luhanska only once over the last 24 hours.
It was reported there were 12 attacks over the previous 24 hours.
Recall that Trilateral Contact Group met in Minsk on August 26 regarding the Donbas conflict. The statement on the total ceasefire from September 1 was announced there. France and Germany also supported this idea.
Sourse: ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas