Russia-backed militants continue to breach Minsk Agreements, - ATO HQ
56 attacks reported
Enemy attacked Ukrainian Army's positions in Donbas region 56 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
There were 27 attacks in Mariupol region. Pro-Russia mercenaries continue to breach Minsk Agreements, attacking from 122 mm artillery system in Lebedynske and Slobodske, and from mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Talakivka, Maryinka, Gnutove, Novotroyitsk and Pavlopil. There were two active clashes in Mykolaivka and Bogdanivka. During a brief armed provocations sabotage and reconnaissance groups opened fire from grenade launchers and small arms. After receiving a fitting rebuff at both sites, the enemy retreated. Snipers again spotted near Maryinka. Fire from fire from anti-tank missile system detected near Starognativka.
There were 23 attacks in Donetsk region. Enemy engaged fire from mortar in Avdiivka, Luhanske, Zaitsevo, Leninske, Mayorske, Svitlodarske and Novoselivka. The militants conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and infantry fightinh vehicle in Novgorodske and Troyitske.
There were only 6 attacks in Luhansk region. Russia-backed troops fired from mortar in Novotroyitsk, from automatic grenade launchers in Novozvanivka, Novoalexandrivka, Stanytsya Luhanska and Zhovte. Snipers were spotted in Zhovte.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars