Russia-backed militants breached ceasefire 35 times in Donbas
No ceasefire violations reported after the midnight
Pro-Russian militants breached the ceasefire in Donbas 35 times since Sunday morning, ATO Press Service reported.
Since 6 p.m yesterday, militants 13 times opened fire at Ukrainian positions.
The enemy fired at emplacements of government troops in Shyrokyne with large-caliber machineguns and grenade launchers.
Mercenaries used small arms to shoot at Ukrainian outpost near Novoselivka, Donetsk region. An enemy sniper fired there as well. A group of militants attempted to break through the defenses at Novoselivka-Druga village. After a 30-minute-long fight, the enemy retreated.
Russia-backed mercenaries opened unadjusted fire at Pisky, Avdiivka, Novhorodske and Troitske. However, not a single shot was reported after midnight in the entire combat zone.
Previously, negotiators of the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group agreed that the full ceasefire must be observed in Donbas since December 23. However, the militants continued to violate the truce, shooting at Ukrainian emplacements.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars