Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian positions in Pisky, - ATO Press Centre
20 attacks reported throughout Tuesday
Pro-Kremlin mercenaries attacked emplacements of Ukrainian troops in Pisky village, Donetsk region, with the use of 82 mm mortars, ATO Press Centre posted at Facebook. Overall, 20 enemy attacks were reported over December 15.
Militants opened unadjusted fire from small arms, grenade launchers and heavy machineguns on Pisky, Opytne, Avdiivka, all in Donetsk area. In Luhansk region, they shot at Novhorodske.
According to ATO Press Centre Spokesman Anton Myronovych, the number of attacks tends to grow, which means “the validity period of Minsk agreements is running out”. “Militants try to provoke us to return fire, hoping to report about alleged ceasefire breaches from our side. Thus, they want to discredit the Armed Forces and other armed units that are now on combat missions in the conflict zone”, he said in a commentary to 112 Ukraine TV channel.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain