RFE\RL: Russia uses selective approach to Minsk agreements, - Ukrainian diplomat
The Kremlin lays political claims for the ceasefire in Donbas to take place, says Ukraine’s OSCE representative
‘Russia demonstrates selective approach to Minsk agreements when it comes to setting peace in the occupied areas of Donbas; thus, the Kremlin lays political claims for the ceasefire in Donbas to take place’, said Ihor Prokopchuk, Ukraine’s OSCE representative (RFE\RL).
The official said this during the session of the OSCE’s Permanent Council. Commenting on his Russian counterpart’s words, Prokopchuk noted that the Russian representative never remembered an important provision of Minks agreements, namely the withdrawal of Russian forces and weaponry from Ukraine.
‘That explains a lot about Russia’s designs. Russia is now strengthening military control over Donbas, supplying manpower, firearms, ammunition and fuel, illegally moving the supplies through the militant-held parts of the Ukraine-Russia state border’, the diplomat said.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas