Reuters: Man gets wounded during shooting in Malmö
So far, Swedish police assumes no connections to ISIS or another terrorist organization
A gunman opened fire at a shopping mall in immigrant district of Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city. A man was wounded in the leg, Reuters said with the reference to the local police.
The law enforcers are searching for the shooter who fled the crime scene. The entries and exits to the mall are blocked. The criminal’s motives are unclear so far.
The ISIS took responsibility for most of the terrorist attacks that have recently taken place across European cities. The Swedish police so far didn’t confirm any connections to the ISIS or any other terrorist organizations.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case