Restoration of Donbas will take $ 15 billion, - Deputy Prime Minister
But western regions of Ukraine remain most favorable investment district
Restoration of infrastructure and compensation of damage caused by hostilities in the territory of the occupied regions of Luhansk and Donetsk region, will require $ 15 billion, said in an interview with KyivPost Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Regional Development of Construction and Housing Gennadiy Zubko.
"Unfortunately, the East Donbas was directly affected by the war, the estimated cost of repairing damage to infrastructure, businesses and homes there will be up to 15 billion dollars", - Zubko said.
He said that in recent years 17 US companies, specializing in the production of spare parts, have expressed interest in working in Ukraine.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars