Report on Russia’s military crimes in Donbas to be presented today in European Parliament
Part of the report is dedicated to political prisoners illegally detained by Russian authorities
Presentation of the report on Russia’s military crimes in eastern Ukraine will start today at 6:30 p.m. Kyiv time as part of a conference in the European Parliament, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent.
“Presentation of the report on Russia’s military crimes in Donbas is scheduled today at 6:30 p.m. Kyiv time”, - the correspondent informed.
According to “112 Ukraine” correspondent, the report covers the year 2014 and is a result of cooperation of Ukrainian mission in the EU and Members of European Parliament. “Deputies of the Polish Sejm have contributed a lot to the report. Today the report will be presented by MEP from Poland Anna Fotyga”.
The correspondent also added that after the report is presented in the EP, it will also be presented in national parliaments of several EU member states and finally - it will be submitted to the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain