Report on Russia’s military crimes in Donbas to be handed over to ICC in the Hague today
The recent presentation of the report in European Parliament and Verkhovna Rada caused considerable resonance
Today, on April 22, the report on military crimes of the Russian Federation in eastern Ukraine will be handed over to the International Criminal Court in the Hague, informed Malgorzata Gosiewska, reports “Ukrinform”.
Gosiewska pointed out, that the recent presentation of the report in European Parliament and Verkhovna Rada has caused considerable resonance. It also received response in Russia. “Presentation of the report in Brussels has also caused resonance in Russia. They took the document very seriously, they were astonished, since one cannot stay indifferent to such evidence”, - the information agency quotes Gosiewska.
It has been reported, that the politician was satisfied with the impact caused by the report in Kyiv. According to Gosiewska, representatives of Ukrainian authorities announced their readiness to help Ukrainian victims, who testified to atrocities they were subjected to on occupied territories.
“People are ready to talk, without even concealing their names and surnames. They say, our work is very useful and that we must continue doing it”, - Gosiewska said.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain