Report on military crimes in Donbas to be presented in the Hague
The report is going to be presented on April 5
The report “Russian Military Crimes in Eastern Ukraine in 2014” will be presented in the Hague at the beginning of April, informed Deputy of the Polish Sejm Malgorzata Gosiewska.
“The day when the reposrt will be presented in the Hague is soon to come. This document contains proof of Russian military crimes in Ukraine. The report is just a part of the proof. We will also present people’s testimony – victims of those crimes. These people have names. I hope the Hague tribunal will punish those, responsible for the crimes”, - informed Radio Poland, quoting Gosiewska.
According to Gosiewska, the planned date of the presentation of the report is April 5.
The report will also be presented in other EU states, as well as in Ukrainian Parliament.
“With the help of this report and the gathered evidence, we want to show the world, European politicians, who stands behind the crimes. It’s Russia”, - Gosiewska pointed out.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels