"Regime of silence" came into force in Donbas
Regime was agreed at Minsk negotiations due to Easter and May holidays
"Regime of silence" came into force in Donbas due to Easter and May holidays from 00:00 on 30 April.
According to the resident of Mariinka, Donetsk region, the latest skirmish between the ATO forces and militants in the locality was lasted from 21:30 to 22:30. At the moment, there are no violations of “silence regime” registered.
We recall that it’s the contact group, which members agreed on the quiet time from midnight on 30 April. Also they agreed that appropriate orders about the ceasefire will be reported to all responsible persons in the field. It is also confirmed that all the necessary steps will be taken to guarantee the security of the Special monitoring mission of the OSCE observers.
It is noteworthy that the silence mode, according to the agreements in Minsk, has to act for several months now, but it is regularly violated by militants.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case