Putin and Shoigu to blame for MH17 disaster, - Bellingcat expert
Russia’s high ranking military are to blame for MH17 disaster
Experts of international investigation group Bellingcat in its report “MH17: possible suspects and witnesses from the 53rd anti-aircraft artillery brigade” revealed the names of those who ordered to launch the rocket. Russia’s President and Defense Minister head the list of people to blame for the tragedy.
The list includes Russia’s Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and two of his Deputies – Valeriy Gerasimov and Arkadiy Bakhin, as well as President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, who according to the Constitution is Commander-n-Chief of the Armed Forces. All of these people were involved in the process of making decisions and giving orders on the transfer of military equipment to Ukrainian-Russian border and to the territory of Ukraine, the authors of the report believe.
“According to the report’s conclusions that Russian “BUK” shot down MH17, the responsibility for the accident must be laid on the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, military commanders and leaders of self-proclaimed “DPR” and “LPR”, - the experts conclude.
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels