Putin and Merkel discussed “Normandy Four” due next week
Complete implementation of Minsk deals is a must
President of Russia Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel. Putin and Merkel discussed Donbas conflict, informs press service of Kremlin.
“The parties discussed possibilities of solving the crisis in Ukraine, prospects of providing permanent ceasefire and full implementation of Minsk deals dated February 12, 2015”, - says the report.
Putin and Merkel also discussed constitutional reform in Ukraine and the organization of local elections in Donbas. The press service of Kremlin emphasized that the parties discussed elections “that come in line with DPR and LPR legislation”.
The sides agreed to continue cooperation in the framework of “Normandy Four” due in a couple of days.
Earlier President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel yesterday in Berlin. They agreed that “Normandy Four” at the level of Foreign Ministers will take place in Paris next week.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case