Pro-Russian militants shell ATO positions (Video)
Despite Minsk deals Russia-backed forces use heavy machine guns against Ukrainian military
Volunteer group “Back and alive” (“Povernys Zhyvym”) published a video of military activities that continue in Zaitsevo (Donetsk region).
Pro-Russian militants shell Zaitsevo in Donetsk region
ATO: days of "ceasefire". Video is taken from Povernys Zhyvym (Back and alive) official Youtube channel. See more: http://112.international/conflict-in-eastern-ukraine/pro-russian-militants-shell-ato-positions-video-2442.htmlPosted by 112.UA International on Thursday, February 4, 2016
The video was shot about a week ago. It is clear that ATO positions are regularly attacked with heavy mortars.
There is an entry/exit point in Zaitsevo, which was closed because of continuing shelling. Militants are using “scorched earth policy” in Zaitsevo. Last night they launched 150 mines out of 120 mm and 82 mm mortars at Ukrainian forces. “Instead of maintaining ceasefire regime to renew exit/entry point in Zaitsevo, authorities of the so-called “DPR” decided to wipe off the face of the earth the entire location”, - it is said in the report.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case