Pro-Russian militants opened fire on Ukrainian positions 25 times
7 times they used weapons banned by Minsk agreement
Over the past day pro-Russian militants opened fire on Ukrainian positions 25 times, 7 times using weapons banned by Minsk agreement, - reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
"At Mariupol direction gunmen used mortars against the Ukrainian army. In particular, weapon of caliber 120 mm near the Vodiane and 82 mm caliber near Shirokino.", - said in a statement.
At the Donetsk direction militants fired three times at Avdeevka direction using mortars and once they opened fire in the Pisky area.
In addition, the terrorists opened fire from grenade launchers of various systems, machine guns, anti-aircraft and small arms along the demarcation line. In particular, the militants fired ATO forces positions near Avdiyivka, Butovka mine, Opyne, Mayorske, Novotroitsk, Novozvanovka, Gnutove.
During this period, Ukrainian army 4 times opened fire in response using small arms.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars