Pro-Russian militants carried out 26 attacks on positions of Ukrainian military in Donbas
Traditionally the hottest point in Donetsk direction remains Avdiivka, - ATO HQ
On Sunday, the pro-Russian militants carried out 26 attacks on the positions of the Ukrainian military in Donbas, reports the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
In particular, in the Donetsk direction under fire traditionally got Avdiyivka where the enemy used 120-mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms. In Verhnetoretske enemy fired on positions of the Ukrainian military from 82-mm mortar shells and heavy machine guns, in Zaitseve, Luganske, Novgorodske - from rocket-propelled grenades.
In Mariupol direction militants used 120-mm mortars for firing positions near Gnutove and Novoselovka, and close to Shirokino enemy fired using rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain