Pro-Russian forces attacked 36 times
Militants continue to breach conflict-settlement agreement
Militants continue to violate items of a conflict-settlement agreement in Donbas. Over the last 24 hours they shelled strongholds of ATO forces 36 times, informs ATO press center on Facebook.
They fired at positions of Military forces of Ukraine from anti-aircraft missiles in Shyrokino.
Militants fired at Opytne, Pisky, Troitske, Avdiivka, Luhansk and Pervomaisk from grenades and machine guns.
At about 18:00 Russian-backed militants opened fire from 82 mm and 120 mm mortars at Zaitsevo and from 120 mm mortars at Maiorske.
A stronghold in Triokhizbinka was shelled with an automatic grenade.
Militants fired at Krasnohorivka and Novotroitske from grenade launchers and small arms
Earlier during the negotiation of a Trilateral contact group in Minsk Ukraine was faced with an ultimatum.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case