Pro-Russia militants try to conceal non-battle casualties
Military experts report about drunken mercenaries shooting each other
Kremlin-backed fighters of the so-called LPR and DPR are trying to conceal their non-battle losses they suffered during the recent Easter ceasefire. The Information Resistance (IR), the Ukraine-based group of military experts, reported this on Wednesday.
According to the IR, local conflicts occurred in these days among the drunken militants. Their command poses such losses as military casualties; they allegedly took place due to attacks of Ukrainian servicemen who thus breached the ceasefire.
“For example, leaders of the so-called people’s militia of LPR officially stated that one of their fighters was murdered by a sniper group from Baltic States in the village of Sokilnyky, Luhansk region. According to them, the sniper group allegedly fought on the side of government forces in this area”, the IR said.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels