Pro-Russia militants continue to violate cease-fire state in Donbas region, - ATO HQ
19 attacks reported
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 19 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
More than forty shells were fired from breached by Minsk Agreements 122 mm artillery system on Ukraine's positions in Novobahmutivka, Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade lauchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka, Pisky and Novoselivka 2. Sniper was spotted near Avdiivka.
Enemy engaged fire from 120 mm mortar in Krasnogorivka, from 82 mm mortar and automatic grenade launchers in Shyrokyne, from mounted grenade launchers in Gnutove and Vodyane and from small arms in Granytne, Donetsk region.
There was mildly calm in Luhansk region after the fire from heavy machine gun and automatic grenade launcher before the sunrise.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain