Pro-Russia gunmen continue to use heavy artillery, - ATO HQ
Attacks from 152 and 122 mm artillery systems reported
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 30 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
The militants opened fire from truck-mounted 122 mm multiple rocket launcher in Krasnogorivka, from 152 mm artillery system in Nevelske and Keramika, Mariupol region.
Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from 122 mm self-propelled mounts, 120 and 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, infantry fighting vehicles, anti-aircraft gun and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka, Luhanske, Verhnetoretsk. Snipers were detected in Verhnetoretsk.
Ukraine’s Armed Forces in Shyrokyne, Pavlopil and Krasnogorivka were attacked from mortars, automatic grenade launcher, heavy machine gun and mortar, and from small arms in Talakivka.
The mercenaries conducted fire from automatic grenade launcher in Krymske, Novoalexandrivka and Novosvanivka. Snipers’ activity was spotted in Novosvanivka, Luhansk region.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars