‘Our military intelligence reports that officers of Russian Armed Forces are preparing fake video materials to bring discredit to the Ukrainian forces in Donbas. These officers are stationed in Novocherkassk, Russia, and they are the ones behind the LifeNews TV channel (famous for spreading Pro-Kremlin propaganda worldwide, - 112 International). Specifically, they plan to charge the Ukrainian troops with the use of phosphorous ammunition (banned by international conventions on warfare, - 112 International).
18:32 27.07.2017 Edward Lucas: "Edward Lucas: Zakharchenko's 'Malorossiya' is a thing we can laugh at"
Presidential Administration: Russia to accuse Ukrainian forces of using phosphorous ammunition in Donbas
Colonel Andriy Lysenko said this at Wednesday briefing in Kyiv
SBU exposes "DNR” militants’ information network 18 July, 15:08
- POLITICS19:34Ukrainian MFA expresses strong protest against term of Zeitullayev prison sentence
- SOCIETY18:58Kyivites mark Day of Baptization of Kyiv Rus
- SOCIETY18:16International organizations to purchase medicaments for Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:4615th anniversary of Sknyliv tragedy in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:37HBO to make miniseries about Chernobyl disaster
- POLITICS17:16Police, Saakashvili supporters fight in Kyiv
- SOCIETY16:47Kyiv holds festive events on Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus'
- POLITICS16:32Crimean Tatar activist gets 15 years in Russian prison
- POLITICS16:17Veche in support of Saakashvili gathers at Maidan Nezalezhnosti
- POLITICS16:1311 facts to know about Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives