President Poroshenko: Clashes in Avdiivka take away hope for peaceful settlement of Donbas conflict
Military activity in Avdiivka reduced due to OSCE mission
Military clashes in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, take away hope for a guaranteed peaceful settlement of the conflict in Donbas, stated President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during his speech on the occasion of the second anniversary of the National Guard, aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“Military activity in industrial area of Avdiivka and military capacity of the enemy, including tanks and artilleries, give us no reasons to hope for a guaranteed peaceful outcome of the events in Donbas”, - Poroshenko stated.
Watch the video (subtitles on / off):
It was reported yesterday that military activity in industrial area of Avdiiva was reduced due to the work of OSCE mission.
Yesterday militants shelled Ukrainian positions in Novotroitske, Zaitseve and Troitske.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case