Poroshenko: We will create all conditions to make Russia fulfill Minsk Agreements
"There is no happiness where Russia came", President reminds
We will create all the conditions to make the Russian Federation to fulfill obligations under the Minsk format. The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said this during a visit to Mariupol, which was broadcast by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"There is no happiness where Russia came: in Transdniester, South Ossetia, or Abkhazia, or in the occupied territories of Ukraine. There can be no happiness. Therefore our position is peace. That’s why I authorized my representatives in the Trilateral Contact Group to offer the complete ceasefire state from September 1 on August 26", Poroshenko said.
"We were supported by our colleagues from the OSCE, our partners in Germany and France. The final decision lies on one person, who organized the aggression against our country. His name is Putin. We will create all the conditions to make Russia fulfill its obligations under the Minsk Agreements", he added.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case