Poroshenko: We will create all conditions to make Russia fulfill Minsk Agreements
"There is no happiness where Russia came", President reminds
We will create all the conditions to make the Russian Federation to fulfill obligations under the Minsk format. The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said this during a visit to Mariupol, which was broadcast by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"There is no happiness where Russia came: in Transdniester, South Ossetia, or Abkhazia, or in the occupied territories of Ukraine. There can be no happiness. Therefore our position is peace. That’s why I authorized my representatives in the Trilateral Contact Group to offer the complete ceasefire state from September 1 on August 26", Poroshenko said.
"We were supported by our colleagues from the OSCE, our partners in Germany and France. The final decision lies on one person, who organized the aggression against our country. His name is Putin. We will create all the conditions to make Russia fulfill its obligations under the Minsk Agreements", he added.
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism