Poroshenko signs Security Council’s decree on development of defense industrial complex
National Security and Defense Council charges government to prepare new program and allocate funds for development of Ukraine’s military industry
On Wednesday, August 3, Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko signed the document, under which the Cabinet should create conditions for further development of the country’s defense industrial complex.
Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council wants the government to come up with respective decisions in this area, particularly the new state-run program of reforms and development of the military complex until 2020.
In January 2016, President Poroshenko attended the session of the National Security and Defense Council, saying that in the close historical perspective, Russia will be treated by Ukraine as the aggressor state. He also supported the idea to stimulate the state defense procurement.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars