Poroshenko signs cooperation agreement with European Atomic Energy Community
Ukraine will now more tightly cooperate with the agency in nuclear energy area
Ukraine and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom) ratified the agreement about cooperation in 2014-2018. The Ukrainian President signed in on Thursday.
‘When the law takes effect, Ukraine will join the European scientific community and increase the scientific cooperation in nuclear energy area’, reads the message by the presidential press service.
The agreement is supposed to make possible involvement of Ukrainian scientific centers, universities and scientists into leading European projects and researches.
The document was ratified by the Ukrainian parliament last month.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas