Poroshenko opens center for administrative services in Mariupol
There was message that building was mined before President's visit
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko opened the center for administrative services in Mariupol during his visit to Donetsk region. He said this during a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
There also was a message that the center building was mined before Poroshenko's visit.
"Someone probably doesn't like the idea of creating this center, as the emergency line received the message that the building was mined. But I say that we will stay here. The intelligence reported that the enemy withdrew self-propelled artillery mounts 18 km away, but I say that the launch of this center will still happen", Poroshenko stated.
Recall that Poroshenko took part in the opening of the reconstructed kindergarten in Mangush city near Mariupol and is going to Azovstal' metallurgical complex during his visit in Donetsk region.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case