‘Azerbaijan supplies large volumes of oil to the European market; thus, the restoration of the project creates good opportunities for bilateral cooperation. We will also support Azerbaijani investors for them to reach Ukraine’s fuel market. Socar Company is now actively working in Ukraine; they already invested hundreds of millions of dollars into his country, and we hope to deepen this cooperation’, reads the post at Petro Poroshenko’s Facebook as quoted by Radio Liberty.
Poroshenko: Odesa-Brody oil supply route project to be restored
Presidents of Ukraine and Azerbaijan held negotiations in Baku on July 14
- POLITICS09:13Editor-in-chief of Strana.ua outlet detained, office searched
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:31Donbas: 29 attacks on Ukrainian positions
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:52Germany welcomes harvesting period ceasefire in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: Ten attacks on Ukrainian positions over day
- UA & EU22:48More than 30 thousand of Ukrainians crossed the EU border under visa-free regime
- POLITICS22:06Tusk: EU’s anti-Russian sanctions extended for six months
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:49132 Ukrainians captured in Donbas, - Ukraine’s representative in Minsk group
- SOCIETY20:06Kyiv city council forbids entrapment of stray cats
- FINANCE19:40Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
- POLITICS19:05Poroshenko to visit Georgia in July
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.