Poroshenko: In Donbas remains significant probability of conflict escalation
He stated that Ukrainian army is now fed, clothed and armed
In eastern Ukraine, remains a significant probability of escalation of the armed conflict. This was announced during a Petro Poroshenko's presidential speech in Chuguyiv, which was broadcasted by channel "112 Ukraine".
"The probability of an escalation of the conflict remained significant and those who do not feel this need to understand - the country is now in a state of war, and I insist on the fact that the war is being waged, and the protection and defense - it's not just the case of Armed Forces of Ukraine, but the case of Ukrainian people: society and authorities, "- he said.
Also he stated that the Ukrainian army is now fed, clothed and armed.
"Ukrainian army is fed, clothed, armed, trained, and has a high proficiency of combat training", - he said.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will visit today the zone of the antiterrorist operation. He also said this during a speech in Chuguyiv".
"Now I go to the ATO zone, there will be a meeting with the military, who in the framework of the demobilization of 6 wave are going to return home," - he said.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars