Poroshenko: I do not plan seventh wave of mobilization
He stated this at meeting of Regional Development Council
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has no plans to soon announce a new wave of mobilization. He stated this at a meeting of the Regional Development Council, which was broadcast by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"As commander in chief, I have no plans yet to announce the seventh mobilization wave. We will not take workers away from industrial enterprises. Today we understand that the protection and defense of the state is an extremely important task, but lifting the economy is also very important", said Poroshenko.
The sixth wave of mobilization in Ukraine began on June 19, 2015 and was completed on August 17 of the same year. The military didn’t disclose the exact number of mobilized soldiers.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on demobilization of servicemen of the 6th wave on September 26.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars