Poroshenko concerned about ceasefire violations
Ukraine’s President and Angela Merkel held telephone conversation
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel has expressed concern of the violation of the ceasefire state in the Donbas region by Russia-backed militants. The press service of the President’s Administration reports this.
"The President of Ukraine expressed concern about the provocations on the part of Russia-backed mercenaries, including the use of heavy weapons, despite the announcement of the ceasefire on September 1", reads the statement.
Previously, the Minsk Trilateral Group met in the Belarusian capital on August 26 and agreed to implement the full and comprehensive ceasefire regime in the combat area starting on September 1.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars