Poroshenko commented on The New York Times article about corruption in Ukraine
"Today a hybrid war is being waged against Ukraine"
President Petro Poroshenko during the press conference in Washington has commented on the article of The New York Times about the "invincible" corruption in Ukraine.
"I would like to comment on that clearly: today a hybrid war is being waged against Ukraine, including the mechanisms of information dissemination, which discredit the Ukrainian state", - said the president.
Recall, day before the press conference The New York Times had published an article "Invincible Ukrainian corruption", which states that Poroshenko took the existing corruption as the price that he pays' for the chance to maneuver. "
Poroshenko: Future meeting with Trump will be effective 19 January, 11:21
WEF in Davos: Poroshenko meets Lagarde 19 January, 15:41
WEF in Davos: Poroshenko meets with Rutte 19 January, 20:47
Kravchuk: Ukraine can produce nuclear weapons, like North Korea 19 January, 10:10
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany