Poltorak: "Russia has not abandoned plans to seize territory of Ukraine"
"Each of us should not forget about it, about the threat that has not disappeared" - Minister of Defense of Ukraine
Russia has not abandoned plans to seize the territory of Ukraine. This was stated by Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak after the presentation of the head of the National University of Defense of Ukraine, which was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" channel.
Poltorak said that Russia strengthens its grouping on the border with Ukraine.
"Russia strengthens its grouping on the border with Ukraine. They plan to further expand some compounds of military units on the border. This indicates that the Russian Federation does not abandon aggressive policies against Ukraine. This indicates that Russia has not abandoned its desire to seize Ukraine, and each of us should not forget about it, about the threat that has not disappeared, "- said the Minister of Defense of Ukraine.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars