Police prevented terrorist attacks in three regions of Ukraine
Law enforcement neutralized diversion group in Donetsk region in Donbas
Law enforcement neutralized a diversion group in Donetsk region, which planned terrorist acts in Donetsk, Zaporizhia and Kharkiv regions, informed press service of police in Donetsk region.
According to law enforcement, the diversion group has been created on the occupied territories of Donetsk region under supervision of Russian special services. The criminals shipped weapons and explosive to Ukrainian territories.
According to the Chief of Donetsk regional police Vyacheslav Abroskin, the detained criminals stored weapons and explosives for further use with the aim to destabilize major cities of Ukraine.
Overall, 100 kg of TNT and weapons were seized on the territory of three regions of Ukraine.
Currently, people involved with the diversion group are being detected and identified.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case