Poland starts large-scale NATO military trainings
NATO and its allies launch most extensive military exercises on June 6
Military trainings Anaconda, which will last until June 16, are organized to strengthen NATO eastern borders, Radio Svoboda reports.
These studies will involve 12,000 troops from Poland, 14,000 from the United States, and another 17,000 from other NATO countries and five partner countries.
Moscow claims that any presence of NATO forces near Russian borders threatens its security. The Russian side promises to introduce measures in response.
Currently, the Kremlin has not commented on these military exercises in Poland.
Anaconda trainings are held just a few weeks before the NATO summit in Poland, during which the issue of increasing of NATO troops on the eastern borders the alliance has to be resolved.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case