Poland and UN to allocate $230 thousand to develop business in Donbas
The agreement of facilitating favorable business climate in eastern regions of Ukraine is already signed
Polish Government and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will allocate $230 thousand to facilitate development of business in the Donetsk and Luhansk. It was stated by Director of UNDP in Ukraine Jan Thomas Hiemstra during the signing ceremony of an agreement, UNN.
"In addition to clothes and water supply [for the residents of the residents of the conflict zone of eastern Ukraine] Donbas, it is very important to earn the leaving," said Jan Thomas Hiemstra. He thanked the governments of Poland and Ukraine for cooperation in the area of support for small business in Donbas.
"Partnership between Government of Ukraine, Poland and UNDP has a long tradition already. For many years we have been successfully working together. Particularly, it concerns Poland and its development of business. Poland is the country which really has a lot to import to Ukraine," he added.
The agreement is aimed at developing entrepreneurship and creating a favorable business climate in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The budget for business development in areas affected by the conflict is $230 thousand.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas