Plotnitsky was affected by improvised explosive device, - OSCE
Patrol of OSCE SMM observers has visited the site of the leader of so-called "LNR" Igor Plotnitsky car explosion in Lugansk
Patrol of OSCE SMM observers has visited the site of the leader of so-called "LNR" Igor Plotnitsky car explosion in Lugansk. This was reported on the OSCE website.
"SMM went to the place where the explosion was heard, located at the intersection of Karpinski and Vatutina streets in Lugansk, 500 m to the north-east from the placement of SMM", - said in a statement. According to observers, the scene was cordoned off by the LPR police.
"SMM can assess from a distance of about 15-30 meters, that the explosion was probably caused by an improvised explosive device (estimated to be about 1 kg of explosive), placed around or inside the lamp post at a distance of about two meters from the car, which was damaged, on the side of the road ", - reported in the SMM.
LNR police on the spot told SMM that there were two victims.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars