Plotnitsky laid responsibility for attack on special services of Ukraine and US
he added that any attempt to "speculate" on his health are "the machinations of the Ukrainian party supporters."
The leader of "LPR" Igor Plotnitsky, who on Saturday morning was assassinated, addressed with the audio message to the residents of the occupied territories. Message is published on the militants' informational resource.
In it Plotnitsky laid the responsibility for incident on the supporters of the Ukrainian and American intelligence services."I want to reassure the residents I am alive and well." - Said Plotnitsky, adding that any attempt to "speculate" on his health are "the machinations of the Ukrainian party supporters."
"You know that the war is not over, and behind the Ukrainian government are standing, of course, the United States intelligence services and those who are trying to destabilize the situation in Ukraine and in the whole world", - said in a statement.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars