Peskov: Implementation of Minsk agreements in a state of collapse
A Normandy Four meeting at the level of Foreign Ministers is slated for tomorrow
Currently, the implementation of Minsk agreements is in a state of collapse, press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitriy Peskov stated, reports “Interfax”.
“The situation is very far from either promising or productive. For now, we observe that the implementation of Minsk agreements, signed by representatives of Normandy Four states, is in a state of collapse”, - Peskov said.
Meanwhile, he referred the journalists to the Foreign Ministry, in case they want to find out about Russia’s expectations from tomorrow’s meeting of Normandy Four Foreign Ministers.
He noted, that for now, Minsk process is the only basis for settlement of the crisis in Ukraine, thus, cooperation in Normandy Four format is vital.
Tomorrow, the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia will be held in Berlin. Preparations for local elections in militants-held territories of Donbas and OSCE’s proposals on settlement of the conflict in eastern Ukraine will be discussed at the meeting.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas